Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 16 October 2022

Sunday meditation: Fire on the water


I keep playing around with layers and blend modes to create impressionistic images. It's really fun. Sometimes something pops out that I quite like. This was originally an image from my Harris trip. I'd love to go back there again. 

'When you walk through the waters, I'll be with you; you will never sink beneath the waves.
When the fire is burning all around you, you will never be consumed by the flames. 
When the fear of loneliness is looming, then remember I am at your side. 
When you dwell in the exile of the stranger, remember you are precious in my eyes.
You are mine, O my child, I am your Father and I love you with a perfect love.'  

Based on Isaiah 43: 1-5

(Someone sent those words to me years ago when life was tough and I have always treasured the message.) 

2 comments: