Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 30 October 2022

Stripes

I like stripes. In fact, one of my friends teases me because I wear so many striped T shirts and jumpers! I'm always delighted, therefore, to take my camera down to Leeds Dock in Leeds city centre. Some of the modern buildings there are clad in wooden screening, painted in a rainbow of bright colours. The effect is magnified by the reflections in the buildings' windows and the way it all wraps round the corners of the blocks. 



 

I took the images above on a recent visit whilst the one below was taken several years ago. It is a photo that has done quite well in camera club competitions. 

3 comments:

  1. As I read this I thought, I don't own a single piece of striped material...oh there's that old teeshirt that refuses to die! I guess I'll have to remedy that, because stripes of many colors are certainly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes too and have lots of clothes that are striped. Mostly black & white.

    ReplyDelete