Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 27 October 2022

Red and rope


Having had three weeks of feeling a bit below par and thus not getting out and about as much as I usually do, I'm rapidly running out of photos. I might have to have a break from posting but, trawling through the last few months' images on my hard drive, I did find this trio of ropes and red boats. They were all spotted at different times and in different places but nonetheless provide a cohesive study of the textures, knots and coils to be found anywhere there is a boat. 


6 comments:

  1. You are very clever to bring this great rope and boat photos together into a theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots and color. I especially like the capture of the clouds in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness. Can't tell from your posts that you haven't been feeling OK. As usual they've been interesting and good to see. I don't comment often because I would just say the same thing over and over: I do enjoy your photos! They are so well done and you have commentary that is interesting! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete