Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Studies in tones, texture and shapes

I found I was really inspired by the grey and caramel tones of the Salts Mill roof space when I viewed the exhibition 'Felt' as part of the Arts Trail. (See HERE.) I found pleasing shapes, patterns and textures both inside and outside the mill. It turned into a bit of a mini photographic project! 

 







 

4 comments:

  1. There are photos everywhere! I particularly like that second photo with its subtle lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Textures of the stones (wall?) are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the 2nd pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent detail shots. The last is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete