Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 29 July 2021

A different eye

All photos © Phil Reeds

I mentioned yesterday that I hosted a camera club visit to Saltaire recently. One of our members, Phil Reeds, has kindly agreed that I can share a selection of his photos here. It is refreshing for me to see how a different 'eye' views my familiar scenes. It's a while since I really noticed the variety of chimney pots - and I've never taken the shadows on the steps down to Salts Mill, or that view of the United Reformed Church's pillared porch, despite having hundreds of photos of the church. I think it's an interesting selection of images, pulled together by the touches of blue. It has re-inspired me to seek out some more vignettes from the village, trying to look again with fresh eyes. Thanks Phil. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Interesting how different folks find different angles/views/etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage of different shots of your familiar surroundings. I'm looking forward to your own inspired efforts!

    ReplyDelete