Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Friday 13 January 2023

Ablaze with light


It's not often that I notice quite so many lights on in Salts Mill in the early evening but, as I passed by just before Christmas, practically every window was illuminated. I enjoy the fact that each floor has a different colour temperature to its lights, which makes it all look quite attractive I think. With the last vestiges of light in the western sky after the sun has set, I always enjoy this iconic view at dusk.

6 comments:

  1. Great shot. Are they apartments now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's businesses, art galleries and retail.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shot. I always love the sky at that time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes....windows not all equally bright with those cold LED's....some warmer in there.

    ReplyDelete