Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Monday 8 November 2021

Autumn comes suddenly

Just a few days after my wander through the woods in Shipley Glen, where there was little in the way of autumn colour, I went to Keighley to visit a photographic exhibition in Cliffe Castle Museum. I was surprised to see many more autumnal tones around the museum. Maybe we've had a few colder nights, or maybe it is all depending on the microclimate or the tree species. I don't know, but I enjoyed a walk round the park and took a few photos with my phone. 




 

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! This has been an amazing autumn here in the North Carolina mountains. Your pictures are doing justice to the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is waning away here in Nh as well, but there is still a lot of beauty as you have shown with these photos. Getting down low for that last one was something that would be harder for me to do, but glad you got the shot, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to RedPat. Lovely was the word I was going to use.

    ReplyDelete