Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Timble Ings autumn

Some camera club buddies recommended the woodland of Timble Ings, near Otley, as a good location for autumn colour.  I'd never been before and really needed a guide (or boy scout - Bear Grylls perhaps?) to ensure that I didn't wander round in circles during my adventure. My sense of direction is not always the best!  'I am not lost for I know where I am; but, however, where I am may be lost.' as Winnie-the-Pooh once said.  I did, eventually, get back to the car and came away with a crop of quite nice autumnal shots. 



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely wood! A bit ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness and clarity of these detailed photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great time of year for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great autumnal scenes. Fall where you are always seems more gentle than the explosion of colour we experience here - and then it's gone. Two days ago we had our first snow, enough to stick and coat the landscape, so for a day at least all was white. The snow has disappeared now, but rest assured it will return!

    ReplyDelete