Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 1 April 2021

Spooked


Out for a walk the other day, I passed a car that looked like an old hearse, parked at the side of the road.  (It appeared to be being used as an advertising hoarding for garden fencing, rather odd.) It was only when I drew level with the cab that I saw the skeleton staff. I know times have been hard lately but it did spook me out a bit, I'll make no bones about it. 

3 comments:

  1. I knew BREXIT would bring no good to honest British folk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post, Jenny, with some funny text as well. Wishing you a happy spring holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's one you don't see every day!

    ReplyDelete