Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 14 March 2021

I 💛 Saltaire


A much photographed street scene in Saltaire: Albert Terrace, probably as near to an authentic view of a Victorian street as you can get, apart from the yellow 'no parking' lines. (I did consider trying to clone the lines out but it would be a very fiddly job to do it well.)  Lovely light as I walked along there enticed me to take yet another shot of it, in the lockdown quiet. 
I do  💛 living here!

5 comments:

  1. Tee hee, I can just imagine you enlarging all the yellow line pixels and turning them brown, one brick at a time! No thanks! This is so quiet and peaceful looking, with the soft shadows and bright sunlight from the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scene has a textured charm that does feel home welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very similar pic that I took there! it is a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete