Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Saturday 27 March 2021

Early blossom


The weather has been pretty chilly of late so that spring seems a little late getting going this year. I did notice the welcome sight of some early blossom beginning to unfurl. I think it's the cherry plum that blossoms first. With a few more sunny days and a rise in temperature, I'm sure everything will suddenly burst into flower. I love spring. 

6 comments:

  1. It's indeed beautiful to see. I always think, pay attention, this is a short season...so I may not miss a thing...but I do. I get busy and before I know it, the blooms are all on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see some blue sky after the dismal fare that's been served up to us lately. Yes, I expect everything to move on a bit next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blossums. Being out and about this time of year is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daffs look a perfect treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers tell us that we have all survived another winter!

    ReplyDelete