Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Two trees in Spring

I haven't visited my two favourite trees for a while. Here they are in their spring finery, with carpets of buttercups all around. I only had my phone with me so I ended up taking a wider angle shot than I normally do when I photograph them but it does show off the lovely clouds too. 

It's a pretty meadow, sloping down towards the canal near Dowley Gap. Here it is from a different angle: 

6 comments:

  1. Is your pretty meadow used for grazing? Or does the farmer cut the grass for hay or silage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looking fresh and green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use my iPhone camera more and more. All the photos from my recent trip were taken on the phone.

    ReplyDelete