Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 9 May 2021

Sunday meditation: Rose


“There is simply the rose; it is perfect in every moment of its existence.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A friend gave me some roses at Easter. As I wasn't inclined to go out much then (still freezing cold and rather windy) I spent some time playing with Photoshop layers and textures. A rosebud made a pretty subject. I've still lots to learn and need to continue to develop my creative eye for this kind of work but it is an absorbing way to pass a few hours. 

5 comments:

  1. That certainly looks like a painting. And to know that you spent hours on it brings photography to the same level as painting as an art (which it already was, but it always seems much quicker!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks just perfect. Time well spent!

    ReplyDelete