Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 16 May 2021

Appealing paint 2

I'm sure it must seem strange, at least to non-photographers, that a tatty weed against a peeling, painted wall should cause me to stop and whip out my phone for a photo. I just loved the colours: yellow and blue, opposite each other on the colour wheel and therefore complementary colours. Add in the touches of green and the wonderful textures and it's a winning combination in my view. I might be odd... I'd only gone out to post a letter!

3 comments:

  1. It's pretty amazing that someone painted white over such a dark blue...must have taken several coats to cover...and then it decided to peel off anyway! Just so you could see the artistic design of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the photo very much - blue and yellow are my favorite colors. I like the texture, as well of the peeling paint. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete