Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Saturday 30 January 2021

The icing on the ....


There are days in this lockdown, since winter has arrived, when the time seems to drag a little if it's too inclement for a walk. My 'go to' remedy is to open up Photoshop and get creative. I never know what I'm going to achieve in advance. Most often the experiment gets deleted. Just occasionally, something quite appeals to me and this image of Saltaire's church with a little 'icing' overlaid seemed quite intriguing. ( It looks best if you click on the pic and view it larger on black.) 

I used a not dissimilar technique on the wintery tree on Shipley Glen. To be honest I could never repeat the processing as I don't really take notice of all the stages I go through when I'm just messing about. 


2 comments: