Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 24 January 2021

Sunday meditation: Hidden riches


Here are a few more of those glass or mica pavement tiles that I was playing about with. There are whole worlds in there, waiting to be revealed! I particularly like the 'eye' above. The one below has a Hokusai 'Great Wave of Kanagawa' feel, though in a cherry blossom colourway. 

This one reminds me of sea and sand:

'I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, 
so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.' Isaiah 45:3


Who could resist a pink heart nestled close to an aquamarine jewel? 

4 comments:

  1. Little jewels, every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I saw those glass panes in the sidewalks in Dublin and other places when we were over there. They were so interesting. Visiting you from my cousin John's blog, Stargoose and Hanglands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful photos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete