Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 27 July 2023

The pink Porsche


I just happened to be passing Saltaire's church one day when I noticed a pink Porsche car driving up the path. It had been taken off a low-loader outside the gate and didn't have a number plate, so I can only imagine it was poised for a photo-shoot of some kind. I loved its colour. It's not often you see this, so your faithful roving reporter had to take a photo! The geese were unimpressed.
 

4 comments:

  1. Something to do with the new Barbie film perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The architecture is much more appealing than the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for Barbie is what came to my head too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful car. Too bad that movie has appropriated everything of that color. I saw a weather report by a woman in a bright pink pantsuit with a black blazer over it. Too much contrast for my eye!

    ReplyDelete