Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Night lights


Because of popping out quite a few times to view Saltaire's Advent windows before Christmas, I also ended up taking a lot of night shots around the village. I love the warm, cosy, festive feel of the shops on Victoria Road. For once, there were no cars in the way so I managed a panoramic image, showing XS Hairdressing salon, Salts Village Bakery and the bar, 'Don't Tell Titus'.  The pano facility on my phone renders the scene a little 'fish-eyed', with a curve to the road. It's actually a straight road. 

6 comments:

  1. The photo creates a wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. I thought it was a corner shot at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cell phone panoramas also have a seemingly fish-eye view, Jenny, but yours did not seem distracting at all. The holiday lights were lovely to see and thank goodness the traffic wasn't a distraction, although car lights might have created interesting patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely night scene. I like the windows upstairs.

    ReplyDelete