Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Wednesday 19 January 2022

Glowing


I just popped out to bring in the laundry off the washing line; not that it dries very well in this cold weather but it does 'lighten' it a bit and I love the scent of line-dried linen. Anyway, I caught a glimpse of the setting sun illuminating Salts Mill and its chimney with such a golden glow that I had to run in for my iPhone and walk down to take a quick photo before the effect disappeared. (I popped a texture on top too, just to add a little depth to the sky.) 

3 comments:

  1. Often, it's those unexpected grab shots that turn out so well, as this one did, Jenny. And, I agree with you comment about how laundry dried outdoors has a fresher smell.

    ReplyDelete