Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 2 January 2022

Misty morning

We had a few wonderfully misty mornings just before Christmas that tempted me out earlier than I might normally have chosen. (You have to make the most of what nature provides!) By the time I was heading back home, the sun was burning off the mist and warming the colours rather beautifully along the canal. 

Earlier, it had been a monochrome world, with swirling fog lending a mysterious air to familiar views. 





The white dot (above) is a goosander. There are several habitually along this stretch of river. 

5 comments:

  1. Excellent foggy photos...first and last are my favorites. But I salute you for your early efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of your photographs create a serene and calming feeling.
    Happy New Year!🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mist adds a wonderful touch to things.

    ReplyDelete