Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 31 December 2020

A look back

 
One of the bonuses of having to stay close to home this year has been that I amassed enough local photos of good enough quality to make a calendar. I've shown all of these images on my blog during the year but I think it's nice to look back at the year as a whole - and forward to the next one, which we hope will be rather better! (I've been inspired by John at 'By Stargoose and Hanglands' who does this exercise every year.)

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH


APRIL

MAY


JUNE

JULY


AUGUST


 SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER


NOVEMBER 


DECEMBER



As we say 'good riddance' to this tough old year, I wish everyone 
A very happy New Year 
and look forward to a 2021 that is healthier, more enjoyable, kinder and less stressful in every way! 
(Even if progress to that goal seems frustratingly slow.) 



8 comments:

  1. I do like the choice photos in your calendar. Thank you for your efforts in what has proven to be a difficult year. Certainly the New Year 2021 will be much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for bringing beautiful scenery to my laptop daily. Here's wishing you a very happy, peaceful and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've enjoyed seeing your photos and updates, Happy New Year for 2021

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jenny, for this beautiful look back at 2020 through your camera. I have enjoyed your blog posts these past months and wish you all the best in the coming New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🎉Happy New Year🎉

    Beautiful calendar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You had a superb photographic year.

    ReplyDelete