Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 13 December 2020

Disco Santa!


I was just making tea in the kitchen yesterday when I heard loud disco music from outside. Being nosey, I looked out of the back door and saw... Santa! He's certainly getting around. If the children can't go to him this year, people are making sure he goes to them. This was, sadly, not the real thing but a cheery inflatable model. It was drizzling so I didn't stay outside for long but I think I recognise the bike as possibly being one of the Cecil Green Arts creations. One of Santa's helpers was, I think, Vick Jenkins, our local Labour councillor, though it was pretty dark so I can't be sure. What a lovely thing to do though. The neighbourhood's children enjoyed it and I'm sure everyone needs a little something to smile about. Apologies for the fairly poor photo. The only thing I had to hand downstairs was my iPad, which doesn't have a great quality camera compared to my phone (which was charging) or my big camera. It did the job though! 

4 comments: