Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Tuesday 8 December 2020

It's that time of year


It's that time of year when a mid-afternoon walk can be enlivened by the low winter sunshine. It glints off buildings so that they stand out in a way they wouldn't normally do. A case in point was how the tower of Saltaire's New Mill was positively glowing orange, as was its reflection in the canal. The rest of the mill was in shadow so the effect was quite striking. 

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely effect - and its beauty is doubled by the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one.

    I take nearly all photographs in landscape mode because they fit the computer screen. When I see images like these, it reminds me that I need to turn the camera around more often.

    ReplyDelete