Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Monday 19 August 2024

How lucky am I?


Of course, in moving from a house with steep stairs to an apartment all on one level, I've lost a significant portion of my daily exercise. It makes it even more important to get out for a walk when I can. How lucky I am that 5000 steps or so takes me along this scenic route on a circular walk - and on an absolutely glorious day too. 


There was a very smart boat that I've never seen before, moored near Hirst Lock. It had a memorable name: The Skull and Cactus. It make you wonder how people dream these names up.


3 comments:

  1. My husband has become addicted to a show following the course of a fellow living on a narrow boat. He finds the putt-putt-putt soundtrack quite soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a sharp looking boat, with sleek lines and all! The rooftop planters don't look like cactus from here, but I may be wrong. So great that you are out on walks taking enjoyable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boat looks quite posh.

    ReplyDelete