Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Pretty pastels


I'm really enjoying not only my new flat's interior but also its surroundings and its convenient location so close to many of my friends, my church, local shops and most things I need. I'm delighting, too, in being able to see the evening sky and sunsets. Of course, they are never the same from one evening to the next - and even from one minute to the next. I am treated to my very own light show to end each day. 😊  These two shots were taken within about ten minutes of each other, yesterday evening.  

3 comments:

  1. So glad your camera captured these delicate colors so well! What a great silhouette of the church tower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skies and with that elegant church tower accent!

    ReplyDelete