Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Friday 5 July 2024

Helmsley


When the rain arrived, we made a brief stop in Helmsley for a coffee. It's a lovely little town but nearly always full of cars, motor bikes and throngs of people. It was nice to find it quieter, no doubt due to the rain and the fact that it was late afternoon. I almost always take the same photos! Iconic shots of a pretty little North Yorkshire market town. 


3 comments:

  1. My brother and I took our parents for a week there once - it rained all week! I remember there being a walled garden which was undergoing restoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a very pretty town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'll never have the chance to see it, I really appreciate your sharing the views that I would also enjoy. Loved the climbing roses!

    ReplyDelete