Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 9 May 2024

Mustang

 

There was a wedding in Saltaire's church. By the time I walked past, the wedding party had gone on to their reception but the main wedding car was still parked on the church drive. 

The  website of the 'Wedding Car Hire People' describes it thus: 

'This classic Ford Mustang wedding car spent most of its life in Oklahoma and was built on the 27th of November 1967. The interior is black leather and seats 3 passengers with seatbelts. The car is everything you'd imagine an American muscle car to be. It's loud, has incredible road presence and turns heads wherever it goes. The engine is the heart of the car and has had a complete overhaul and repaint, there are so many little details on this car such as the year it was made stitched into the car mats.'

What I mainly noticed was that it was a gorgeous colour. (And I thought it was a Ferrari at first! 😂😂. Well... horse logo. 😂)

3 comments:

  1. A great color, a great car! What fun to be a "wedding car!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those old Mustangs are so much nicer than the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh, I am laughing. Ferrari. Horse logo indeed. I remember that model. Not one of my favorites of the Mustangs.But it is a lovely blue. I was 22 when the '67 model came out. Am I old or what.

    ReplyDelete