Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Land train


A new addition to Roberts Park, this land train will be there to give children's rides every weekend and on Bank Holidays over the summer. Considering it was its first day of operation, it seemed quite popular. At £3 a head, I thought it expensive, though I suppose that's only the same cost as a coffee these days. It amuses me that children love to wave to you when riding on such things. It proved quite time consuming  returning all the waves as I walked along the promenade, though it would be churlish not to.  

5 comments:

  1. In the last shot it looks as though Titus is about to give the order to fire a cannonball at the train! That would be worth paying £3 to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember taking tots on those train rides. Glad you waved back at everyone...you certainly aren't churlish!

    ReplyDelete