Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 2 November 2023

Reflecting Leeds


Here's another of my 'mini-projects' from our camera club outing to Leeds: reflections, some in the canal and a couple in windows. The skill really lies in putting these collages together as a harmonious and pleasing whole. I have just upgraded to the newest Photoshop iteration and it feels a bit 'sticky' so I had some trouble lining up the squares. It's still not quite right, so don't focus too closely on that or it'll drive you mad. It's driving me mad! 

4 comments:

  1. I like the harmonious colours in the various images. I don't think I'd have noticed the dodgy alignment if you hadn't mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also wouldn't have noticed squares alignment if you hadn't told me. Love the light on dark waters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a wonderful collage.

    ReplyDelete