Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Saturday 27 May 2023

Calderdale bluebells


The bluebells locally are almost over now, whereas those around my daughter's home in Calderdale still seemed fresh and vibrant. I make no excuses for another 'bluebell post' as I do think them the prettiest of our wildflowers. They look especially attractive when mixed in with other plants like the stitchwort below. 

There were sheets of blue threaded through the woods. 




The bracken is unfurling too, making attractive shadows on the paths. 


5 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see the pics of bluebells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may just keep on posting more blue bells as long as you like...'cause I find them so amazing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No excuses needed. I never tire of bluebells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get sick of seeing your bluebells. They are beautiful the way they form a blue carpet under the trees, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete