Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Salts Mill fantasy


(This is better viewed large, on black - click on the image.)  As I said not long ago, I've been trying some blended collages, just for fun. This is a medley of views of the canal side of Salts Mill. I tried a tryptych (which you can see on my other 'Roots and Wings' blog HERE) but I'm not sure if the image on the left on that one quite works, so I removed that for this version. The problem I have with doing these type of creative images is that some days I like them and other days I can pick loads of faults in them. Perhaps it's always like that with the creative process. 

3 comments:

  1. I think you're on to something there - a great way to breathe new life into your photography of a very familiar place. If a work of art were discarded every time someone doubted there own artistic abilities, it would be a very impoverished world indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous when enlarged.

    ReplyDelete