Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 18 February 2021

Ice, ice baby


After days of freezing, icy weather we got sunshine, blue skies and a swift rise in temperature. The ice on the canal slowly responded. I liked the broken reflection of the New Mill in the water. Also thankful that the lad walking past was wearing a sky blue jacket! If I'd had my big camera I could have zoomed in a bit on the reflection but this was taken on my phone. 

4 comments:

  1. A very nice composition, with the ice causing a fleeting change of texture in the reflections, just as the walker gave a fleeting mirror of the blues. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reflection is excellent from this distance also Jenny. The blue coat and yellow coat in the distance add a lovely splash of colour ✨

    ReplyDelete