Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Saturday 20 February 2021

Drama in my mind


I was blinded by the sun as I walked up Victoria Road past Salts Mill. It was very dramatic light so I took a phone pic, despite the fact that I couldn't see a thing! A bit of processing brought out some detail and I quite like the gritty look that resulted. The man walking down was totally innocent but in my mind I have him with a cowboy hat on and guns slung around his hips. Playing in the background, the theme tune to 'The Good, The Bad and the Ugly'!

5 comments:

  1. The phone has done an amazing job at retaining so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that phones somehow can close their shutter eyes enough to capture whatever when we close our eyes and just see silhouettes. (That word is one I appreciate spell check for, can't ever remember how to spell it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite not seeing what you were looking at, you did a great job bringing out details with post processing. I especially liked the cobblestones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful and moody shot.

    ReplyDelete