Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Friday 5 February 2021

Colour grading


Having treated myself to a new computer late last year, I was able to upgrade my photo processing software to the latest versions of Lightroom and Photoshop. They are much, much better - quicker and slicker - so that's a joy. There are, however, various new features to learn. One of them is 'Colour Grading', which has replaced the old Split Toning tool. I didn't use that a lot as I found it hard to decide if the colourised versions were better than the originals. The colour grading seems a lot easier and more intuitive. An image of Saltaire's church has become a bit spookier with blueish highlights and warmer shadows. 

3 comments:

  1. If they need a place to film a horror movie then your last three posts have convinced me that Saltaire is the place to come!

    ReplyDelete