Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 31 December 2023

Look in any window...


Ooh, sorry, tiny photo! It's because it's long and thin. (If you click on the photo, you should be able to make it bigger.) I just made a triptych of some of the reflections I caught in windows around the canal area at the back of Leeds railway station. I love the way the glass distorts things. 

I hope soon to be looking out of different windows, as I will, all being well, be moving house. I still don't have a confirmed date. The legal process is taking a frustratingly long time to complete. I do, however, hope to move before the end of January. With that in mind, I will not be posting as regularly on here (if at all) for a couple of months. I shall need to get organised and get a broadband connection up and working. (There isn't one at the moment.) Then I shall have to find time to go out with my camera again. I shall still do my best to keep up with the blogs I follow - and I will be back, so don't go away! 

Wishing everyone a very happy New Year and good things in 2024.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best to you in 2024 & thank you for this past year's wonderful photos. Much happiness in your new home. From the base of the mini-mountain in Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous triptych! And all good wishes to you on your move and for the New Year! I'll be looking forward to your new views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and good luck on your upcoming move, Jenny. While I do not comment regularly, your blog is always enjoyed. These window images were so creative. Reflections are a favorite photo subject of mine as well. Hope that all gets sorted with your move and connections and looking forward to "seeing" your new views in 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're usually such a regular poster, I'm hoping your move date came through and you are wildly involved. I hope it is going smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete