Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Monday 5 June 2023

Two trees


Here are my two favourite trees again, in glorious technicolour among the buttercups. (The greens really are this bright!) They're in the meadows belonging to Milner Field Farm, adjacent to the canal at Dowley Gap. I've lost count of the number of times I've photographed them, in all seasons and all weathers. Click on the 'two trees' label and you'll see some more images. 

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a good spring green photo! Love the buttercups added to two trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely get full value from those trees. I'd be tempted to go and snip off a few leaves so that they didn't slightly overlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I can recognize these trees. I too have certain trees that I photograph over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two trees got my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete