Much to everyone's relief, we began to get a few rain showers from mid August, after a couple of very dry months. The heaviest were mostly overnight but, one afternoon, I was about to set off for a walk when the sky clouded over and the drizzle began. I had to wait until after dinner to get my walk. In the end that turned out to be quite pleasant. It wasn't cold, yet there weren't many people about and the light was quite nice. I only had my ancient phone with me so the photos I took are not the best, though I was attracted to the reflections in the puddles. It's a long time since we had those!
One patch right beside the canal made a bit of a puddle puzzle picture!



Ancient phone or not, these are great!
ReplyDeleteWe've finally been having some rain here, too, and everything feels much fresher and less dusty and tired than before.