Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Monday, 3 August 2026

A lonely cloud


Clouds have been something of a rarity over recent weeks. This one, though present, was certainly 'wandering lonely', though I thought it made a nice composition. I'm very much getting to the point where I want to see actual rainclouds - and it's not often you feel like that in this country! 

4 comments:

  1. This one does indeed make for a nice composition.
    The sky over Ripon was often rather cloudy during my stay there, but we only saw a 2-minute-sprinkle on one day and then finally some more rain in the night and early morning before our departure last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I woke to gathering little fluffs of clouds too, and a small hope of rain this afternoon...if possible summer showers would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wandered, lonely as a cloud . . ." I think that's Wordsworth.

    ReplyDelete