Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Postcards from Bath #10


Postcards from Bath #10: Twilight details

Here are a few more photos I took in the rain as the night drew in. Bath is full of mews, alleyways and snickets. It must be fascinating to live there and really get to know it. There are layers of history waiting to be peeled back, and endless opportunities for little vignettes or 'set pieces'. I felt that I was only just starting to get my 'photographic eye' properly attuned by the time I had to come home! 




There are any number of 'ghost signs' like these, giving an indication of the previous incarnations of the buildings before they all turned into high end shops. 

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing Bath through your eyes/lens. The first one is my fav, but the two arches is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shots you have shown us of Bath.

    ReplyDelete