Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Monday 16 November 2020

Puddle peering

'When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles' - or at least seek to see the world differently because of them. I could get grumpy because of all the puddles on the towpath after a rain shower. It does make for a muddy walk. Then again, I could instead notice the New Mill's reflection, which adds an extra dimension to this oft-photographed scene. 

 

6 comments:

  1. I think so too. When I once hired a cabin cruiser from Sneek, Holland and we chanced to be sandwiched between two high buildings, my wife asked to get us out of there as quickly as possible. Claustrophobia must be most unpleasant. We all see the world differently. Gut so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this perspective. Well done.

    ReplyDelete