Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 13 August 2020

Sunset


That chimney again, the main one at Salts Mill, and this time a classic sunset shot. Actually the sun itself sets round to the left and is hidden from view by trees and houses as it sinks down. Often the best colour is reflected off the clouds, as here. I wasn't the only one who popped out in my slippers with my phone to capture it!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo ! Where I live now on the 4th floor I can see the most beautiful sunsets ! Even better then in exotic contries !
    I think I will do the same and make a new blog, my blog is becoming old I started about the same time as you and now since Blogger has "Improved" (again) I don't get any comments in my emails ! Apparently many people are in the same case, so you gave me an excellent idea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once at sea I saw a fantastic sunset. The sun was a great shimmering ball of fire. I rushed to get my camera - and it was gone, and dark. That is how quick an equatorial sunset passes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you captured this lovely sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, a slippers & photo photo shoot. lol. Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete