Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 13 August 2023

More from Ellenroad


Here are a few more images from Ellenroad Engine House Steam Museum (see also yesterday). I found it a really inspiring place, with such wonderful shapes, colours and textures. The light was amazing too. It was an overcast day but that meant soft, diffused light which worked well. It's not the kind of place I often photograph but I really enjoyed our visit. 








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And the last one is especially appealing to me, though I couldn't say why. I was also struck by the wooden chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the variety of inventions from the minds of men! And then the perfection of a simple place to rest (chair).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That staircase shot is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete