Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 28 April 2022

Classic Dodge


It's not often I do these kind of surreal photo effects. In this case, I spotted the classic 1958 Dodge car in the centre of Knaresborough and took photos of it. It was, however, impossible to avoid a cluttered background of other cars and people around, so the special effects help to mask all that. Don't ask me for details of the car - all I know is it said Dodge on the front and Coronet on the side - but it was rather thrilling, with a very long, low profile, rear fins and lots of bling. It had white leather upholstery with one of those wonderful front bench seats that seem to have died out completely nowadays. My own first car (a Rover 90) had one; fun for cuddling up when we were courting! 

3 comments:

  1. Great added effects and good way to clear out unwanted background items, Jenny, and I would not think of asking for details about the car. My knowledge of autos is also limited.

    ReplyDelete