Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Thursday 17 February 2022

Oops!

So there I was, taking photos in Leeds Corn Exchange with my phone. I don't know what I did but one of the pictures turned out like this! It's not at all what I intended but I decided I quite like the creative impressionism of it. It's the little red heart on the left that makes it, for me. I could never reproduce it though, as I have no idea which button I pressed in error! 

 

4 comments:

  1. Very different, but I like the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw that little heart right away! Such bright, happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, I also get a picture taken by chance, either because I moved the camera or the button was hit unintended. I keep most of them and use them under the label abstract.

    ReplyDelete