Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Friday 4 February 2022

Textures

Sometimes I think I'm slightly weird in that I can really get attracted to take images like these, of rough textures or rust or patterns and colours. I may go on to use them as overlays on some of the more 'creative' work that I occasionally play around with. I do, however, like these just as they are, particularly that top one. It has some kind of story to tell... 



5 comments:

  1. Textures are endlessly interesting and most time overlooked by people, but certainly not yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, especially the flirtatious roofline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them just as they are too. Small little mundane things can have beautiful patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete