Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Monday 25 July 2022

Long dog


I almost entitled this 'Too Late' or 'Missed Chance'. I spotted this enormous dog in Roberts Park at the Dragon Boats event. I think it's a Great Dane (though it looked for all the world like a cross between a dog and a small pony!) Just prior to this moment, there was a tiny chihuahua making tentative nose-to-nose contact. By the time I raised my camera for a photo it had darted back to hide behind its 'mum'. That's why I'll never be a good street photographer! 

4 comments:

  1. And a Dane is one of the friendliest breeds out there. The wee doggie must have found him too overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always seems that those big dogs are friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a boy we had one these Dogs. The were friendly.

    ReplyDelete