I'm not very brave at taking candid photos of people, although there are lots of opportunities at agricultural shows and similar festivities. Here are a few I tried. It seemed that the young man above was already quite the 'young farmer' with his flat cap and checked shirt. I'm sure he's very capable and knowledgeable already. Let's hope there's a family business for him to take over when the time comes.
On the other hand, the young lady with the pink hair bows seemed more interested in her phone (mum's phone?) than the sheep surrounding her.
Time with grandad is always special and these two were having a wonderful conversation about the show jumping.
Time with your pet ferret is special too. (Is that Travis Kelce in the background?)
There are, of course, lots of food stalls, though you'd be hard-pressed to find anything remotely healthy. Sugar Hut's fare looked enticing but... I was good and took my own little picnic.
Sheep food is served in buckets - brightly coloured ones!






I love the young farmer and the grandchild & granddad, but most of all the expression of complete joy, totally un-selfconscious, of the boy with the ferret.
ReplyDelete