Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Sunday 28 January 2024

Seed heads palette


The final one of this series. I'm playing with them only because the weather has been too horrible to venture out much and I'm a bit stressed. Although there has been a tiny amount of progress on the legal work towards me buying the new apartment, it is still going to take a few weeks longer. I find I'm not sleeping very well. I've been watching the highlights of the Australian Open tennis, which helps to take my mind off my preoccupations though leaves me wishing I was in warmer and sunnier climes!

I did manage to go for a walk in between rain showers mid-week. These seed heads - hydrangea and sedum, I think - were in the allotment alongside Victoria Road. The vibrant combination stopped me in my tracks, though composing a photo was somewhat hampered by the metal railings that were a bit too high to lean over in the way I really needed to. I was hoping no-one was watching me as I must have looked a bit oddly contorted! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Well done for the effort it took. The colours are warm colours and should cheer you a little. Moving is a very stressful time. Keep telling yourself, "I can get through this". Our part of Australia is very warm and humid. Too hot to go outside in the middle of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have the colors to work with, and tennis where other people are sweating!

    ReplyDelete