Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Friday 26 January 2024

Natural palette


Another subtle colour palette. I think this would be a good way of deciding what colours to paint my new walls... if I ever do manage to move! 

For those who have asked how I do these, it is done in Photoshop by extending the canvas of the photo, creating the box outlines and then using the colour picker to sample little areas of colour in the photo, before filling in each box outline with the paint bucket tool. A bit convoluted but easy enough once you've done a few. I quite like the effect. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the explanation on how the color palette is done, Jenny. As I do not use Photoshop, I will continue to admire your own creations.

    ReplyDelete