Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Saturday 4 March 2023

So much more to explore...


This is part of my oft-walked route along the canal and river bank but I've not seen this noticeboard before so it must be fairly new. I have to say it's rather lovely, showing a map of the area with walking routes clearly marked (and a QR code to scan for more detailed walk instructions). It also gives some information about the social, industrial and natural history of this remarkably rich area. Let's hope vandals don't make it a target for graffiti or damage. It's looks as though it's been placed through a partnership between various local organisations and the parish council. It also mentions the EU, which seems a bit odd after Brexit... I'm in agreement though - there's so much more to explore. 

3 comments:

  1. I love finding signs like that, though I'll admit that I usually photograph all the text and read it when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the taggers leave it alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signs like this are so helpful when you are out for a walk.

    ReplyDelete